List type posts seem to be the way to go….
1. My mom and dad are purchasing a condo that is 3 miles from my home. The offer was made and accepted. The move in date is mid April. Having them near will be WONDERFUL!
2. Steph’s dog escaped their yard today. They travelled about a mile along Farmington Rd, crossing 5 Mile, and were seen in the Civic Center area. Kirra jumped into someone’s car, so they were able to call Steph from her tag info. Keiko took off again. I found him, almost a mile away, by a stroke a luck. It really was like finding a needle in a haystack.
3. We are going to visit Capri Lisa and Cam’s in Virginia for Easter! The weather will be nice here, but even nicer there….mid 80’s. And one thing leads to another:
4. Time to break out the summer clothes and sandals….and the pumice stone and the razor!
5. I started a new mosaic….let’s just say I learned something from this one:
he’s a copycat koi, and not even a good copy. Inspired by this design:
in this book: I highly recommend this book, but don’t recommend making such a direct copy. Not satisfying. My own version would have been better….but I guess I’ll just have to prove that to you by making one.
6. The fuzz is flying in my studio. Have many spring flower pins to unveil very soon.
So that’s my list….6, not bad considering I haven’t had any thoughts or artwork to share with you lately. That’s got to change….this blob is like my pulse. If there are no photos and nothing to say, life is pretty blah…. or I’m just not taking the time to find the good stuff.