1. I have a good memory but am forgetful about the easy stuff, the day to day stuff. Case in point, when I was a teenager, I had a ballet recital, a solo no less. Well, guess what I forgot….my ballet toes shoes….I danced in my bare feet. All of you who know me already know this random fact about me, and have chosen to love me anyways.
2. I have this thing about numbers. I have a love of computing useless calculations. Did you ever compute how many menses you’ve had? I did, and my doctor asked “why would you do such a thing”…I don’t know other than it was interesting to know. What else do you want calculated? How much money you make per second? How many miles you’ve driven on your own street?
3. Jeff named a waterfall after me…..its in Virginia, off the Blue Ridge Parkway….he named it “Debbie Falls….twice”. Yes I am a clutz (good thing I had all that ballet training, I’d be hopelessly graceless without it).
4. Don’t tempt me with salty things….those hint of lime tortilla chips, potato chips, french fries. I cannot resist them. Must stay away from all that because I have no stopping mechanism within me.
5. I always have altiods in my purse, get nervous when I don’t. I love them.
6. Did you say six things, well too bad, I don’t like being told what to do.
I’m passing this on to:
Steph who needs some proding to post more, because we like reading her thoughts.
Sue who has a great sense of humor and will have something interesting to tell us.
Even though I should be tagging 6 others, this tag has already made the rounds in my circle. But I challenge any one else to come up with the 6 facts…its harder than you think.
The official rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.